Tuesday 27 August 2013

Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral

22nd July in Liverpool, George and I are walking to the cities 2 cathedrals today.  We set off from Salthouse dock ...
 … through the back streets ...
 … passing the what will be again the lovely grade II listed Church of St Vincent de Paul ...
 … arriving at the Cathedral Church of Christ at the rear of the building.
 I’ll let the photos of the interior speak for themselves ...


 These stairs were amazing ...
 … I though I was at Hogwarts!

 The crossing looking up

 … and looking down



A real mix of old ...
 … and new!


















 click to enlarge



It was certainly an interesting building but I couldn’t really get the ‘feel’ of it being a church.

 Within a few minutes of leaving the cathedral and rejoining George and Molly ...
… we can see our next destination, but that will wait for another posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment