Saturday 9 April 2011

Oh, What A Perfect Day!

Today we've cruised from Campbell Park in Milton Keynes to bridge 102 just north of Stoke Hammond; the weather has been glorious - and the wildlife ... well, truly amazing ... what is it with birds and spring?
 Here he comes looking quite determined ...
 ... gerroff my patch .....
 ... I mean it ...
 ... I'll get you ....
 ... even if it kills me trying ...
... and make sure you don't come back!
 George snapped the pictures above this morning as he waited patiently for me to be ready to pull those pins!
 A floating home - just like ours ...
 ... and look - no engine, no mooring pins either!
 George's joke really was not that funny!
 Ahhhhhh .... in perfect harmony ....
 ... one up and one down ...
 ... and one down and one up ...
 ... love hearts ... (could this be Jaq and Les I wonder) ...
 ... a double take ...
 ... a mirror image ...
... beautiful indeed!
Taken at our current mooring at 5:30 this evening - as I said earlier - oh what a perfect day!
I've tried to link this to Lou Reed singing this, but apparently my 'Shockwave flash' plug-in has crashed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it could be Jaq and I as swans pair up for life.

    ReplyDelete