Thursday 3 February 2011

I just can't resist sharing these ....

... one liners from my brother Garry's blog - with regards to fact or fiction

 Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people
appear bright until you hear them speak

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is
not putting it in a fruit salad.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to
speak and remove all doubt.

A bargain is something you don't need at
a price you can't resist.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a
train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

Why does someone believe you when you say there are
four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

 If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

I love them - and him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment