Tuesday 14 December 2010

A good few days

You may have notices that I've not posted an update for a few days - I like to add pictures to my blogs as I'm not brilliant with words, but having my camera in Jessops for repair and having left my phone at my son's house last Wednesday there were no pictures to be had!
However I'm going to 'borrow' some!
As Chas has said in his last blog my hubby George hired a car on Friday for several reasons really - we wanted to get to Market Drayton as we were worried about Sue and Vic being without water, I needed to collect my phone and and post from our son's house and also to help our daughter-in-law Ange to put up our grandson's new bed in his newly decorated room.

So on Friday off we went to the Shroppie to find Sue and Vic and as you can see a good time was had by all!
(L to R Ann and Chas Moore2Life, Me and George, and Sue with Vic out of sight with the camera!
click here for more! Above both 'borrowed' from Sue's blog.
borrowed from George's phone - swans are so ungainly out of the water!
Saturday saw us off to Codsall to erect Ed's new bed
that's the framework done .. (borrowed from George's phone)
... and the finished article - a good job - Ed was delighted to say the least!
borrowed from Ange's phone!
The post we were expecting had not arrived, but we had a call from Ange on Sunday morning to say that Royal Mail had just delivered it - so another problem solved as George drove over to collect it before returning the hire car to Enterprise in Cannock.
Just as an aside - it's my birthday today and I'm full of cough and cold - so I'll expect a lot of aaaaaaaaaah's!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Many many thanks indeed for all your help, it certainly did the trick, and was well needed..

    What a wonderful day meeting everyone.. I enjoyed so much..

    We hope you have had a fabulous day, no doubt you blew the candles out on the cake! Wish I had been there, but Happy Birthday to you Carol, and glad to see you post, must mean you are feeling better after the flu..

    No I didn't catch it if you are wondering..

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see you are displaying our award.. great stuff!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete